Premium Voice-over Package
Audiobooks? E-learning? iOS app? GPS?…etc. Here’s the best voice-over package in the Lake District to cover all your needs and provide your company an unbeatable value and industry standard high quality.
Unbeatable Value? What’s the price?
- £35 / hour
(£25 / hour for recording + £10 one time fee each hour for post production)
- studio hire
- recording time
- post production
Recording through high-end analogue equipment to provide industry standard high quality raw tracks. (ISA 430 mk ii, Distressor EL8X, Neve preamps, Universal Audio…etc.)
The studio room is sound treated. It would be great just by itself to record, but I have taken it to the next level with a self built vocal booth which gives a total reverb / eco free clean recording.
- Post Production services to take your clips to the next level:
- De-essing / Soften “needle in your ear” harsh letters (T, C, S, K, SH)
- De-breathing / Softening up breath takes or just get rid of all.
- Soften up unpleasant boomy letters like “P” and “B”
- All words levelled to same loudness. Up-front sounding even words.
- Getting rid of all random unwanted lip and tongue noises.
- Getting rid of all “needle in your ear” sounds in overall and taming harshness.
- Balancing out overall tone for audio clips where low end is warm and the high end is sound pleasing to the ear with a nice sizzle or air.
- Production through high-end industry standard analogue equipment for mixing & mastering.
The all result is a professional warm, “pleasant for the ear” sound that is suitable for all platforms from professional speakers to a simple smart phone, where the audio clip is up-front and cuts through all environment situations.
File format / sampling…etc.:
All by your choice, but usually 16 bits 44.1kHz wav is the most commonly used.
Industry standard is -16LUFS to -13 LUFS peaking at 0dB. (Can go up to -5 LUFS)
Bonus: 1 week free revision.
“I’ll come back to your project and correct any minor edits for free.” Andris Kiss
Companies I worked with
goyourtour.com & The National Trust
(GPS triggered app for iOS and android.)